What is lions mane mushroom?
- The Lion's Mane mushroom is a rare edible and medicinal mushroom that has been cultivated for use in Vietnam, China and Japan. It is primarily used as a replacement to lamb or meat, but now scientists are looking into it for a treatment to neuro-logical diseases. The lions mane mushroom resembles a “pom pom” and the tentacles which hang down resembling “teeth” are used to manufacture and release spores, the "seeds" of a mushroom that allow the fungal organism to reproduce.
- Also known as: Hericium erinaceus or Yamabushitake
- Lions mane mushroom contains polysaccharides and secondary metabolites such as erinacines, hericerins, hericenones, resorcinols, steroids, mono- and diterpenes, and volatile aroma compounds, nutritional composition, food and industrial uses, and exceptional nutritional and health-promoting aspects of H. erinaceus. 
What is 6 mix mushroom blend?
- Our 6mix mushroom blend is a combination of meshima, reishi, lions mane, cordyceps militaris, tremella, and maitake. These ancient mushrooms have been extracted to 30% beta glucans.
What is Tremella mushroom?
- Tremella fuciformis is a potent superfood containing amino acids, vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides, Glucurmomannan 1,3-alpha-glucan, Epitope 9beta-D-glucuronosyl), Glucuronic acid, Glucurmic acid, Glucuronoxylomannan, N-acetylglucosamine, Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Alkaloids and Organic acids
- Also known as: Snow fungus, snow ear, silver ear fungus, and white jelly mushroom.
- It is named “Yiner” or “Baimuer” in China, belonging to the order of Tremellales and the family of Tremellaceae, which has been traditionally used for health promotion and longevity in China and other East Asian countries for many years
- Nutritionally, T. fuciformis is low in energy and lipid, but rich in protein, polysaccharides and dietary fiber. It contains a variety of minerals, trace elements and vitamins. It is a popular food and herbal medicine ingredient, widely used as a tonic in Asian countries
How many servings are in the collagen and cognition trio?
- Lions Mane mushroom (100 servings)
- Tremella mushroom (50 servings)
- 6mix (50 servings)
How do I use the collagen and cognition trio?
- Simply add 1/2 tsp of mushroom powder to your tea, coffee, cookies, smoothies, or oatmeal
Why choose us?
- USDA Organic Mushroom powder from 100% fruit bodies
- Lab tested and certified
- No added fillers, maltodextrin, or genetically altered ingredients
- Grown on a small rural farm in the Guishan Mountains
Why do you use the fruiting body and not mycelium?
- Fruiting bodies do not contain fillers such as rice, oats, dirt, or grains.
- The fruiting body would be the top of the mushroom while the mycelium would be the roots.
- The fruiting body also contains higher concentrations of of vitamins, including vitamin C, Vitamin D, beta-carotene, and various B vitamins.
- Mycelium products contain very few nutritional compounds.
- Mycelium products are not considered a mushroom by the FDA. Considering mycelium products are grown for speed on oats and rice mycelium products can result in up to 65% starch.
What do the studies say about the collagen and cognition trio?
- Tremella benefits (14)
- White fungus polysaccharides may protect brain cells against nerve cell damage and degenerative diseases (17)
- One test-tube study found that white fungus extract may reduce brain toxicity caused by beta-amyloid — a protein that in high amounts has been linked to the development of Alzheimer’s disease (18) (19)
- Research also suggests that the extract may improve memory. One 8-week study in 75 people found that consuming either 600 mg or 1,200 mg of a white fungus supplement per day improved memory questionnaire scores — especially in short-term memory parameters — compared with a control group (20)
- Similarly, one 14-day study in rats showed that a daily oral treatment with white fungus extract significantly reversed drug-induced memory loss (21)
- Tremella extract efficiently enhances mouse fatigue endurance and anti-hypoxia capability partly through energy reserves and antioxidant enzyme activity. (29)
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
- Meshima mushroom is a potential anti-inflammatory agent in asthma treatment 
- Meshima mushroom and the benefits 
- Maitake mushroom and tumor support 
- Maitake and potential immune system benefits 
- Reishi mushroom and inflammation of the brain 
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
I've tried other brands, but CE does it the best. Cannot say enough good things about the owners. Happy to support it
Skins glowing, brains fired up, and digestion is on point!
My husband and 3 kids love these mushies! We put them in our morning smoothie to get the day going and my family loves it. We love the bulk sizes and the quality!
I have no idea how often to use this. I got the dosage of 1/4 teaspoon but is that 1 time per day. Plus can I use all 3 at the same time or better to use one at a time
I've been taking this stack for about 3 months now and have noticed my brain can recall better in class. My focus has greatly improved and my hand eye coordination also has improved. They are easy to add my smoothie and I highly enjoy the taste.