What do the studies say about dragon’s blood powder?*
- Anti-fungal activity of dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood may possess anti-tumor properties 
- Antibacterial flavonoids of Dragon’s blood 
- Clinical Study on wound healing and Dragon's blood 
- Reported alleviation of all sorts of pain and itch from bug bites in less than two minutes 
- Wound healing activity of Dragon's Blood 
- Dragon's Blood may support blood health, neuroprotection and radioprotective effects 
- Webmd - Dragon’s blood ulcers, H pylori, and blood clots 
- Potential Radioprotective effects of Dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood and an interesting study relating to Diabetes 
- Dragon’s blood and H. Pylori 
- Dragon's Blood Inhibits Chronic Inflammation in rats 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
I like it a lot. I haven't noticed any negative aspects. I'm not sure if I've taken it long enough to see super positive effects. But I do like the taste and it mixes really well with my protein. So far so good. Looking forward to the pearl as well.
Once you try it. You will know the difference. 5 stars
I am using all of Cultivate Elevate's products and this is another great addition to their portfolio. I like that they test their products for contaminants and purity and they have so much knowledge about true health. I recently started using this product and already feeling the difference. Highly recommended.
Improved Focus and multidimensional
I would say dragons blood has taken my reishi work to a whole new level. Very uplifting and MAGICAL.