What do the studies say about dragon’s blood powder?*
- Anti-fungal activity of dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood may possess anti-tumor properties 
- Antibacterial flavonoids of Dragon’s blood 
- Clinical Study on wound healing and Dragon's blood 
- Reported alleviation of all sorts of pain and itch from bug bites in less than two minutes 
- Wound healing activity of Dragon's Blood 
- Dragon's Blood may support blood health, neuroprotection and radioprotective effects 
- Webmd - Dragon’s blood ulcers, H pylori, and blood clots 
- Potential Radioprotective effects of Dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood and an interesting study relating to Diabetes 
- Dragon’s blood and H. Pylori 
- Dragon's Blood Inhibits Chronic Inflammation in rats 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Dragons blood powder
I put the recommended half teaspoon in my coffee, and barely taste it. After a couple of weeks, not only my skin looks better- but my body does too.
This product is fabulous, I love the earthy taste! I add it to my chai every morning. I have stopped taking several daily vitamins since introducing this whole food to my daily ritual and not even noticed their absence.
The skin healing properties of the Dragons Blood are amazing. Had a small procedure on my lower back to remove a cyst. I applied the dragons blood to the area of the procedure and within days, the skin was healed at the site!
healing skin from burn
My daughter burned herself with boiling hot tea and we mixed dragon's blood into honey to sooth and heal. It worked better than we expected. Thank you!
Draco tree sap
Makes me look younger from the inside out. Helps my stomach feel better.