What do the studies say about chaga mushroom?*
- Chaga and cancer support 
- Chaga and lung cancer 
- Assessment of the Gastroprotective Effect of the Chaga Mushroom 
- Chaga on brain function and learning 
- Chaga may also have antidiabetic effects (27)
- In animal models, chaga displayed anti-allergic (17), cognition-enhancing, and antioxidant activities (18); as well as anti-inflammatory effects against experimental colitis (19)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
I have been using chaga as a coffee alternative and truly loving it. My energy is up and love it with my raw milk smoothie.
I'm 15 days into taking chaga and my face is literally shining! I feel amazing! I have sharp concentration and I feel full energy. This is some amazing stuff!!! Will take it for life.
Third eye engaged :) all i can say
First off. Love the packaging and design. Second off the chaga is purely bliss. I feel more energized and it is super fine! Usually other chagas are a little too chunky for my coffee, but this blends perfectly right into it.
This has to be the purest chaga I have ever tried. I didn't think it could be this fluffy. I use it as a coffee replacement and love it!