What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
Loving it and can't live without it.
I've used pearl in the past, but this pearl is special. Very calming and focused. I mix it with my raw milk to make it extra delicious!
Truly magical. Calming. Zen and lovely before bed.
I enjoy this pearl powder so much in my coffee in the am, it's almost like a creamer, but makes my coffee so zen like. Truly thankful for your products and all that you both do
Tried it as toothpaste and will never go back to fluoridated toothpaste again!