What do the studies say about lions mane mushroom?*
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- Neutrophic properties of lions mane mushroom 
- Potential Nerve Regeneration utilizing lions mane mushroom in rats 
- Hericium erinaceus - a medicinal mushroom activates peripheral nerve regeneration 
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
My husband has been using this product for almost one year. He swears that is has helped him tremendously.
I've used this since July and it really works. My mid is so much more clear. I remember things, can retrieve mental information more easily and am more "present" in the moment. Thank you for such a wonderful product. It was recommended by another customer of CultivateElevate, a cousin.
Started a new job, not by choice as I'm 60 and learning a whole new company doesn't come as quickly as it used to. I have gradually noticed that my recollection is improving, a big part of the job. I am very consistently taking 1/2 tsp in my coffee morning.
very god. very helpful.Helps clear my mind.
This magical powder has changed our lives!! We have been adding it to our morning coffee for an incredible tasty treat. The mental clarity + stamina that we have experienced as part of this new morning routine has blown our minds and hearts wide open. Thank you Cultivate Elevate. We are your biggest fans and customers for life ?