What do the studies say about lions mane mushroom?*
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
I’m not sure what it is doing for my brain but I have neuropathy and legs have not felt this good in ages. I just purchased my 3rd bag and can’t imagine my life without it. 1/2tsp in the coffee every morning does the trick for me.
Taste was mild and mixed in fine with my coffee or tea. Too early to give an honest review of benefits.
I have tried many different Lion’s Mane powders on the market and this is by far the best! I’ve been using your powder now for a few months and I have felt a noticeable improvement in my mood, I feel clear headed and more creative. Thank you for producing such a great product
Bulk size for our whole family. Our family of 6 love this lions mane. Even our puppies are eating it!
Let's just start off by saying I have taken mushroom supplements before. But never have they given me a much benefit as Cultivate elevate. I love to have this powder cooked into my lunch to help give me a natural pick me up to get me through the day. Also it adds a nice flavor to food. One serving of this and I am good for another 8 hours. Buy it, that is all.