What is Tremella mushroom?
- Tremella fuciformis is a potent superfood containing amino acids, vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides, Glucurmomannan 1,3-alpha-glucan, Epitope 9beta-D-glucuronosyl), Glucuronic acid, Glucurmic acid, Glucuronoxylomannan, N-acetylglucosamine, Flavonoids, Polyphenols, Alkaloids and Organic acids
- Also known as: Snow fungus, snow ear, silver ear fungus, and white jelly mushroom.
- It is named “Yiner” or “Baimuer” in China, belonging to the order of Tremellales and the family of Tremellaceae, which has been traditionally used for health promotion and longevity in China and other East Asian countries for many years
- Nutritionally, T. fuciformis is low in energy and lipid, but rich in protein, polysaccharides and dietary fiber. It contains a variety of minerals, trace elements and vitamins. It is a popular food and herbal medicine ingredient, widely used as a tonic in Asian countries
What do the studies say about Tremella fuciformis?*
- Tremella benefits (14)
- White fungus polysaccharides may protect brain cells against nerve cell damage and degenerative diseases (17)
- One test-tube study found that white fungus extract may reduce brain toxicity caused by beta-amyloid — a protein that in high amounts has been linked to the development of Alzheimer’s disease (18) (19)
- Research also suggests that the extract may improve memory. One 8-week study in 75 people found that consuming either 600 mg or 1,200 mg of a white fungus supplement per day improved memory questionnaire scores — especially in short-term memory parameters — compared with a control group (20)
- Similarly, one 14-day study in rats showed that a daily oral treatment with white fungus extract significantly reversed drug-induced memory loss (21)
- Tremella extract efficiently enhances mouse fatigue endurance and anti-hypoxia capability partly through energy reserves and antioxidant enzyme activity. (29)
- Tremella mushroom and traditional Chinese medicine 
- Tremella’s polysaccharides may improve skin hydration by reducing water and collagen losses in the skin after sun or ultraviolet exposure (24)
- Protective effect of polysaccharides isolated from Tremella fuciformis against radiation-induced damage in mice (31)
- Efficacy and Safety of Tremella fuciformis in Individuals with Subjective Cognitive Impairment: A Randomized Controlled Trial (33)
- Tremella fuciformis enhances the neurite outgrowth in rats (34)
- Effect of polysaccharides from Tremella fuciformis on UV-induced photoaging and skin health (37)
How many servings are in each bag of Tremella fuciformis?
- Servings per bottle: 50
How do I use Tremella fuciformis?
Simply add 1/2 tsp to your cookies, smoothies, or oatmeal
Why choose us?
- USDA Organic Tremella fuciformis from 100% fruit bodies
- Extracted to 30% Beta Glucans
- Lab tested and certified
- No added fillers, maltodextrin, or genetically altered ingredients
- Grown on logs
- Grown on a small rural farm in the Guishan Mountains
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Love this in my oatmeal. Happy to find such a pure company!
Love this product I see a difference ❤️
I personally love this mushroom in my oatmeal!
When no sunshine is available this os the only true D vitamin on earth I take
I add this to my oatmeal and love it! I feel more focused and can't wait to see what happens with my skin :)