What is ginkgo biloba?
- Ginkgo biloba, commonly known as ginkgo or gingko, also known as the maidenhair tree, is the only living species in the division Ginkgophyta, all others being extinct. It is a member of a very old genus, with some fossils dating back 200 million years! Our gingko is sourced from the Caucasus Mountains near Turkey.
- Also known as: also called maidenhair tree, deciduous gymnosperm tree (family Ginkgoaceae)
- Ginkgo has been much used in traditional Chinese medicine. Toward the end of the 20th century, ginkgo extract became popular in many countries for its purported memory-enhancing properties, and the chemical constituents of the plant are under investigation as a possible potential for Alzheimer disease.
What do the studies say about ginkgo biloba?*
- Ginkgo biloba and potential aluminum detox in rats 
- Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction 
- Ginkgo biloba extract supports coronary artery circulation in patients with coronary artery disease: contribution of plasma nitric oxide 
How many servings are in each bag of ginkgo biloba?
- Servings per bottle: 50
How do I use ginkgo biloba?
- Simply add 1/2 tsp to your tea or smoothie.
Why choose us?
- Ginkgo sourced in small batches from small farmers
- No fillers added such as maltodextrin, soy lecithin, or gene altered crops
- Purified and non-irradiated
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Better energy, clarity, and focus all with beautiful packaging. :) :) :)
Blissful vivid dreams and loving this as a tea!
Ginkgo is my goto. I've brewing ginkgo as a tea with some honey and have been really enjoying it. My brain feels sharper. My memory has improved and I feel very focused! 5 star customer service as well!
This powder is amazing! My brain has been super sharp and I've felt the best I've felt in a long time. I have been brewing this tea regularly and have noticed a lot of improvements in energy and memory. So thankful
I have been brewing this ginkgo as a tea and it is very calming. I notice a large shift in my thoughts and feel more in-tuned with music. One of my new favorites with binaural beats. Ps. The taste is very earthy and refreshing.