What do the studies say about the Detox Trio?
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
- Chaga and cancer support 
- Chaga and lung cancer 
- Assessment of the Gastroprotective Effect of the Chaga Mushroom 
- Chaga on brain function and learning 
- Chaga may also have antidiabetic effects (27)
- In animal models, chaga displayed anti-allergic (17), cognition-enhancing, and antioxidant activities (18); as well as anti-inflammatory effects against experimental colitis (19)
- Tremella mushroom extract efficiently enhances mouse fatigue endurance and anti-hypoxia capability partly through energy reserves and antioxidant enzyme activity. 
- Tremella fuciformis against radiation-induced damage in mice 
- Maitake mushroom and tumor support 
- Maitake and potential immune system benefits 
- Reishi mushroom and inflammation of the brain 
- Reishi mushroom and the immune system cells 
- Meshima mushroom is a potential anti-inflammatory agent in asthma treatment 
- Meshima mushroom and the benefits 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
I normally don't write reviews, but had to for the trio!! It continues to make an impact not only physically, but mentally. My mood and energy is more uplifted and my body feels like its getting the detox and cleanse that its been needing :) !! Adding the 6mix and shilijat to my coffee has been the PERFECT touch. Thank you guys!
I would say since listening to the SCP podcast i decided to take up Perry on this combination. I add all 3 to morning coffee and all I can say is wow. Sharp and crisp energy with a pep in my step. I can't wait to try some of the others on the website
My take on the SCP trio after 2 months - 6mix = better digestion - mental clarity. Chaga = better energy. Shilajit = One of a kind on boosting energy and down 20lbs! Happy to have found the SCP podcast to find this gem.
I have been using this combo for a while now and I feel the difference when I don't use it. I especially increase frequency when I don't feel well and it helps me get back on track with my health. It is a great combo to keep at home for continuous use. I can tell that I get sick less often and less severe by using these and my mind is calmer and clearer. It is definitely worth to use them for immediate and long term health results.
I would say stacking all 3 of these in my morning brew has changed my world. My energy is higher, my memory has improved, and my focus is 5 stars. Each of the products mix very easily and really enjoy the combo.