What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
It's been 30 days of adding shilajit into my bulletproof coffee and this stuff packs a punch. 10 out of 10 on it. Our whole family enjoys it
I started taking Shilajit daily 3weeks ago and it has improved my energy, stamina & digestion. I have 2 auto immune diseases and am very cognizant of how my body reacts to supplements. I was so impressed with the increase in energy, I recommended it to my husband and he is feeling more energy too!! Thank you for making a product that delivers :)
Wow!!! I can’t get enough of this product! I felt a different within an hour of taking it. Energy levels went up, brain fog gone, stamina without the crash. Truly some powerful superfood for the body. Also love that it boosts my immunity as well. I highly recommend shilajits!!
Honestly not my favorite smell first thing in the morning. I bought the thick resin form before but just couldn't make myself take it. This liquid extract is so much easier to take and I do feel a little more clear headed. This type of dropper bottle is awkward for me to push the button instead of a regular dropper bottle to squeeze...I have to use both hands but other than that, it is a convenient way to take this stuff. Mixed in my morning brew with some milk, the taste just blends in.
10 drops a day and I am a new lady.