What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
Great products! The only problem I had was the 100$ Extra Charge on receiving the products from UPS import tax. This for sure will affect the amount of times I purchase unfortunately. Clearly not cultivate elevates fault. It’s a world fault!
Quickly shipped and enjoying so far. We will see how it goes in a few weeks
Potent! I'm used to the putty formula, but this is splendid in my coffee
I've been sent several shilajit products, and this is BY FAR the best shilajit I've used.
Very happy with this product! The full dose was too much at first so I started at a couple drops and increased over time. It definitely does everything it says, increases energy, etc. Also, great customer service. Always receive very prompt replies. Thank you!