What is shilajit?
- Shilajit is a sticky substance rock like substance found in the lower Himalayan hills at altitudes between 1000 to 5000 meters in Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, and Arunachal Pradesh. It is also found in Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, China, Tibet, and the former U.S.S.R.. Shilajit is composed of humus and organic plant materials that have been compressed by layers of rocks. It is commonly used in ayurvedic medicine to heal the body from many ailments. It was known as the "Destroyer of Weakness"
- Also known as: Fulvic acid, Shilajit, mineral pitch, rejuvenator, mumio, or mumijo
- Shilajit contains dibenzo-alphapyrones and related metabolites, small peptides, humic acid, some lipids, uronic acids, phenolic glucosides, amino acids, and fulvic acid. Shilajit also contains more than 84 minerals including copper, silver, zinc, iron, and lead in their ionic forms.[12,13,18] Fulvic acid acts as a carrier molecule in the human system, helps in the transportation of nutrients into the deep tissues, and removes deep-seated toxins from the body.
What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
How many servings are in each bottle of shilait resin extract?
- Servings per bottle: 118
How do I use shilajit resin extract?
- Simply add 10 drops to your favorite coffee, tea, or smoothie. Since shilajit also contains fat soluble vitamins it is essential to add a source of fat to coffee, tea, or smoothie such as ghee, milk, butter, or flax.
Why choose us?
- Our shilajit resin extract is suspended in distilled water and purified to perfection. We do not any add preservatives to our product such as maltodextin, soy lecithin, or plasticizers. Our shilajit resin extract is over 3,000 years old and is sourced from a remote region in the altai mountains.
- Each bottle contains 20 grams of purified shilajit resin extract.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Easy to use and no mess like other forms of shilajit. Our whole family (of 4) uses it daily and we have all noticed better energy and better digestion. Love you guys
By far the best shilajit I have tried. I can feel my whole body tingle after a few drops. Wish i knew about it sooner!
Blissful, energizing, and AMAZING.
I've tried a lot of other brands of shilajit and this delivery system is far superior to anything i have tried. A few drops in my coffee... not too many :) because i'll be ready to go, but it is truly life changing. I've felt super strong in the gym and take on the day with ease. Thankful for finding your brand on IG -TD
Hands down the best shilajit I have tried. Truly blissful.