What is lions mane mushroom?
- The Lion's Mane mushroom is a rare edible and medicinal mushroom that has been cultivated for use in Vietnam, China and Japan. It is primarily used as a replacement to lamb or meat, but now scientists are looking into it for a treatment to neuro-logical diseases. The lions mane mushroom resembles a “pom pom” and the tentacles which hang down resembling “teeth” are used to manufacture and release spores, the "seeds" of a mushroom that allow the fungal organism to reproduce.
- Also known as: Hericium erinaceus or Yamabushitake
- Lions mane mushroom contains polysaccharides and secondary metabolites such as erinacines, hericerins, hericenones, resorcinols, steroids, mono- and diterpenes, and volatile aroma compounds, nutritional composition, food and industrial uses, and exceptional nutritional and health-promoting aspects of H. erinaceus. 
What is 6 mix mushroom blend?
- Our 6mix mushroom blend is a combination of meshima, reishi, lions mane, cordyceps militaris, tremella, and maitake. These ancient mushrooms have been extracted to 30% beta glucans.
What is Cordyceps sinensis?
- Cordyceps sinensis has been described as a medicine in old Chinese medical books and Tibetan medicine. It is a rare combination of a caterpillar and a fungus and found at altitudes above 4500m in region of Sikkim.
- Also known as: Caterpillar Fungus, Caterpillar Mushroom, Cs-4, Champignon Chenille, Chinese Caterpillar Fungus, Cordyceps sinensis, Dong Chong Xia Cao, Dong Chong Zia Cao, Hsia Ts'Ao Tung Ch'Ung, Ophiocordyceps sinensis, Tochukaso, Vegetable Caterpillar.
How many servings are in the stamina and vitality trio?
- Lions Mane (100 servings)
- Cordyceps Sinensis (50 servings)
- 6mix mushroom blend (50 servings)
How do I use the stamina and vitality trio?
- Simply add 1/2 tsp of mushroom powder to your tea, coffee, cookies, smoothies, or oatmeal
Why choose us?
- USDA Organic Mushroom powder from 100% fruit bodies
- Lab tested and certified
- No added fillers, maltodextrin, or genetically altered ingredients
- Grown on a small rural farm in the Guishan Mountains
Why do you use the fruiting body and not mycelium?
- Fruiting bodies do not contain fillers such as rice, oats, dirt, or grains.
- The fruiting body would be the top of the mushroom while the mycelium would be the roots.
- The fruiting body also contains higher concentrations of of vitamins, including vitamin C, Vitamin D, beta-carotene, and various B vitamins.
- Mycelium prducts contain very few nutritional compounds.
- Mycelium products are not considered a mushroom by the FDA. Considering mycelium products are grown for speed on oats and rice mycelium products can result in up to 65% starch.
What do the studies say about the stamina & vitality trio?
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
- Cordyceps and Endurance benefits on mice 
- Antiaging effect of Cordyceps sinensis extract 
- Cordyceps sinensis promotes exercise endurance capacity of rats by activating skeletal muscle metabolic regulators 
- Cordyceps sinensis Cs-5 enhances sexual functions in normal and impotent models 
- Meshima mushroom is a potential anti-inflammatory agent in asthma treatment 
- Meshima mushroom and the benefits 
- Tremella mushroom extract efficiently enhances mouse fatigue endurance and anti-hypoxia capability partly through energy reserves and antioxidant enzyme activity. 
- Tremella fuciformis against radiation-induced damage in mice 
- Maitake mushroom and tumor support 
- Maitake and potential immune system benefits 
- Reishi mushroom and inflammation of the brain 
- Reishi mushroom and the immune system cells 
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Thank you Cultivate Elevate for such a good product. You get always get my order out quickly. Thanks. Peggy.
These mushrooms are truly next level. After using these products, I will never go back to using another brand. I bought this trio based on SimpleOrganix's recommendation on Instagram, hoping to use them for a focus/brain/energy boost. Wow. They definitely do that and more. The cordyceps in particular is so uplifting and makes me feel so positive and like I can do anything! I'm not sure why this is but I think it is a testament to the owner's intention and commitment to a pure product. Better yet, this trio is really helping my mom with her debilitating nerve pain. Again, I'm not sure why! But these mushrooms truly work. Thank you thank you - I know it is in part because of the owner's commitment to the light and high vibration :)
I add these to my smoothies and they have changed my life.
I've been on this blend since I saw Matt on Ig live 6 months ago and have to say I cannot live without these mushies. I'm truly thankful for the quality of the mushies and my moods have never been better. Thank you - Lindsey
Been on this stack for about 2 months and would say a huge difference in my health.. My brain is completely focused. I don't feel as cloudy as before. My energy has improved and I haven't felt ill at all this winter. Will continue to buy this blend.