What do the studies say about 6 Mix mushroom blend?*
- Tremella mushroom extract efficiently enhances mouse fatigue endurance and anti-hypoxia capability partly through energy reserves and antioxidant enzyme activity. 
- Tremella fuciformis against radiation-induced damage in mice 
- Maitake mushroom and tumor support 
- Maitake and potential immune system benefits 
- Reishi mushroom and inflammation of the brain 
- Reishi mushroom and the immune system cells 
- Cordyceps militaris potential benefits 
- Cordyceps militaris and fertility 
- Meshima mushroom is a potential anti-inflammatory agent in asthma treatment 
- Meshima mushroom and the benefits 
- Lions mane mushroom and the benefits 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
One of my favorite mixes by cultivate elevate. I feel more alert, I have lost weight, and I am feeling great! I love that it taste like cocoa and have been adding it to my morning brew every morning :)
Love this mushrooms and really feel the difference. I like to dissolve it in a tiny bit of hot water, and mix with orange juice.
By far 6mix has been one of my favorite products I’ve tried. I’ve always struggled with fatigue during the day but after consuming this product I’ve felt more energized. I’ve also started giving my 81 year old grandfather in law and he has more energy and gets excited every time I prepare him a smoothie with the mix. Now that the holidays are coming up I absolutely recommend to gift for loved ones or yourself. What better gift is there than health?
I'm only on day 2 but, I love the product. Smells and tastes good and gives my coffee a rich , earthy similar to a chocolate flavor. It's so simple to take.
I admit it; I have a cocoa problem. I grind cacao nibs as the base for a year round alternative to coffee. When we lived in Colorado I found an amazing (and expensive) additive called Cocoa Mojo - a blend of coconut sugar, cocoa powder and a 5 mushroom blend. Eventually I wanted to make a similar mix at home, and searched for a quality mushroom blend. I love everything about the Cultivate Elevate blend: it’s six mushrooms, ethically sourced, clean, and gives me the same mood lift as the expensive Colorado brand. I haven’t gotten my usual twice annual colds lately (might be due to wearing a mask, but the mushrooms can’t hurt!) and I can make several homemade large batches of custom cocoa booster for the price of one bag of the Colorado brand. Very happy with this product.