What do the studies say about the Antioxidant trio?*
- Maitake and potential immune system benefits 
- Reishi mushroom and inflammation of the brain 
- Meshima mushroom is a potential anti-inflammatory agent in asthma treatment 
- Meshima mushroom and the benefits 
- Lions mane mushroom and the benefits 
- Cordyceps militaris and fertility 
- Wound healing activity of Dragon's Blood 
- Dragon's Blood may support blood health, neuroprotection and radioprotective effects 
- Webmd - Dragon’s blood ulcers, H pylori, and blood clots 
- Potential Radioprotective effects of Dragon's blood 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
Really appreciate you and this company! I truly believe you put the same care and effort into creating your products as I do choosing what I consume. Love the pearl powder. I've been mixing it with my homemade solarized oil and using it on my face! Love it. The mushroom mix top notch. Delish. I even put it in my dog's and cats food! The dragons blood is good too. The flavor is interesting but it goes great in smoothies. Thanks again for what you're doing. You're my people! ❤️✌️ Kaci
Not sure which helped me the most but I have been feeling great since I started them!
I have lupus and while these supplements have yet to completely cure my skin or anything, but make it manageable. They're those supplements that when I don't take them I notice and have a lot of pain and itching in my skin. And when I am consistently on them, my pain and itch is manageable and my texture of skin becomes more like skin and less like snake exoskeleton. I highly recommend these to anyone with skin. Good skin, poor skin... just skin! Take care of your skin and start these supplements today!
Great products! Straight from nature.