What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
I recently started taking Shilajit Tablets, and I'm extremely pleased with the results. This supplement has noticeably increased my energy levels and improved my overall vitality. The quality and purity of these tablets are impressive. Shilajit Tablets have become a valuable addition to my daily routine, and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a natural energy boost and improved well-being.
The difference is subtle, but I notice a change in my energy levels for the better. So glad these aren't filled with fillers and other junk that just passes through the digestive system!
Easy to use . No adverse issues
I’m so happy the Cultivate Elevate now offers shilajit in tablet form, easy to consume without the taste
Love the convenience of these tablets. No dealing with sticky tar, yet the quality is the same. You can still taste the Shilajit, but I've grown to appreciate it's earthy flavor. we pronounce it shill-a-jit (all lowercase vowels). When my husband and I take our Shilajit, we always say "too legit to quit" ;)