What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
I love this product. I helped m ge rid o EMF toxicity (reduced my intensity of migraine headaches) to lower levels. I am at a place that has 2500 of the 5G towers 3 miles from my codo. At 66 years & Vietnam Veteran, I cannot just pick up to move (though I intensely disike what Newsom is doing to CA). It is a great help to use this to detoxify.
Potent and amazing mineral supplement!
Ever since I’ve bought these I feel fantastic!! Gives me my old energy back !! I highly recommend!!!
These shilajit tablets are fantastic. Easy to to just pop and go when starting the day