What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
My eyes have been 'sore' and aggravated lately (I am not on a screen all day-instead I am outside working in the elements on my farm). Perhaps what they spray...anywhoo, I ran across the video of Matt suggesting "Pearl plus castor oil around the eyes" ~ OH my, instant relief! THANK YOU!! I use daily now!!
Beautiful packaging. I find it easiest for me to take pearl on my porridge or in something I can easily mix in, or as a smoothie. Beautiful thick powder. I give this to my whole family, husband, toddler and baby in womb! Thank you for a high quality and beautiful product.
I really enjoy Pearl powder. My skin glows and helps with the morning expulsions, makes everything come out smooth. I mix it in a small cup of water with a mini frother doesn’t taste bad at all. I’m on my second purchase and will order more in the future.
Love it, my husband and I have noticed improvement in our eye site.
I have been dissolving my catatract in my left eye. I have been using Ethos drops. Also MDM. I am of the stong opinion that Pearl Powder has helped to facilitate improvement