What do the studies say about Cordyceps sinensis?*
- Cordyceps and Endurance benefits on mice 
- A 2010 study suggests that supplementation with Cs-4 (Cordyceps sinensis) improves exercise performance and might contribute to wellness in healthy older subjects. 
- Cordyceps sinensis promotes exercise endurance capacity of rats by activating skeletal muscle metabolic regulators 
- Cordyceps sinensis Cs-5 enhances sexual functions in normal and impotent models 
- Cordyceps sinensis Cs-5 improves memory and learning abilities in a dysmnesia model 
- Protective effects of Cordyceps sinensis and exercise training on septic shock 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Very easy breathing and super simple to use.
Always skeptical of caffeine substitutes, but this one really works. I use 1 serving with my coffee and have gone from 4 cups a day to 1 without even trying. Great for workout preparation as well! Very much recommend Only possible drawback is that in 1 regular cup of coffee, there is a slick taste/texture change, but that's what you expect when you add something to your drink!
Love adding this to my tea. With a pinch of honey it is super delicious and noticed my 5k's are much easier
Tossed 1/2 tsp into my coffee and makes construction easy breezy. 1 tsp and i'm breathing better like i'm 18. Highly recommend
Energy is on fire with a few scoops of sinensis!