What do the studies say about lions mane mushroom?*
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- Neutrophic properties of lions mane mushroom 
- Potential Nerve Regeneration utilizing lions mane mushroom in rats 
- Hericium erinaceus - a medicinal mushroom activates peripheral nerve regeneration 
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
My go-to in the morning with bulletproof coffee. I've noticed better recall and my brain is more on point within 48hrs
Lights up my brain and great with my coffee.
I love the way I feel after my morning smoothie I have more energy and clarity. Amazing combination.
Looking for that word? Look no further, the Lions Mane extract powder gives your brain the extra support it needs. I like it more than the the straight powder. I can find the words! I have much better recall.
A big fan of this powerhouse. Super simple addition to fortified bone broth or tea. Dissolves easily, smooth & mild in flavor