What do the studies say about lions mane mushroom?*
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- Neutrophic properties of lions mane mushroom 
- Potential Nerve Regeneration utilizing lions mane mushroom in rats 
- Hericium erinaceus - a medicinal mushroom activates peripheral nerve regeneration 
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
This extract powder seems to help me more then the Lions Mane powder. I'm 60. I have much better recall and my brain doesn't feel like it's taking a nap. The extract powder started working within a week.
Great for a morning boost in my espresso
Epic and energizing
Super easy to pop in my coffee and the spider webs in my brain are gone.