What do the studies say about lions mane mushroom?*
- Lion's mane mushroom appears to promote neuronal prolongation and formation of myelin
- Neutrophic properties of lions mane mushroom 
- Potential Nerve Regeneration utilizing lions mane mushroom in rats 
- Hericium erinaceus - a medicinal mushroom activates peripheral nerve regeneration 
- One human study using 3g of 98% lion's mane powder showed significantly improvements on a rating scale of dementia in persons suffering from general cognitive decline.
- Neuroregenerative potential of lion's mane mushroom 
- Potential reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake 
- Nerve growth factor-inducing activity of Hericium erinaceus 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Very useful in daily needs to be with balance no bad taste and a great super food will purchase again love this shop very much thank you and blessings much love
My brain loves Lion's Mane. My focus, sense of creativity, and overall wellbeing has noticeably shifted since adding Lion's Mane to my daily ritual.
My go-to in the morning with bulletproof coffee. I've noticed better recall and my brain is more on point within 48hrs
Lights up my brain and great with my coffee.
I love the way I feel after my morning smoothie I have more energy and clarity. Amazing combination.