What do the studies say?*
- Shilajit amplifies the benefits of other herbs by enhancing their bioavailability in the body.
- Shilajit, fulvic acid, composition, and the benefits 
- Shilajit and the benefits related to testosterone and DHEA 
- Shilajit's potential role in management of iron deficiency anemia 
- Shilajit helps assist energy production, potentially reduce the recovery period of injured muscles, bones, and nervous system,[14,15,18]
- Shilajit also has the ability to overcome physical as well as mental stress[17,18,34]
- Fulvic acid help boost the absorption of iron into the body, making it bioavailable to bone marrow stem cells for blood formation[16,25]
- Apart from its potential blood-purifying property, Shilajit also can possibly enhance the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. [16,25] It helps support blood circulation and its diffusion into tissues, and maintains the necessary oxygen levels in the body during hypoxia.
- Shilajit may play a potential role in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases
- Shilajit is also used as a tonic in the ayurvedic system of medicine due to the presence of humic acid, fulvic acid, coumarins, and triterpenes.[17,41]
Love these new tablets!
I was skeptical when I heard the liquid shilajit was being replaced by tablets. I love drinking them in my coffee but these dissolve well. It is a great value. I take one daily so a pack should last me 4 months. I feel much better taking shilajit this is very high quality. Absolutely love this company. The owner is always sharing lots of helpful health info through his blog and Instagram which I greatly appreciate.
Digestion on point
I originally had a lot of stomach issues, but these tablets cleared all that up. I put 2 in my coffee upon rising and feel great. Added bonus is the mental clarity.
Love the energy!! Will continue to take daily.
Super easy to use and potent. 2 in my coffee and ready to take on my day
Upping my mineral game
Found ya'll on youtube and decided to give these a whirl. I feel like these with my coffee give me brain a boost when the sun come up. Happy to support a small business.