What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
I've been taking these for about a year, in faith they would help my osteopenia. 4 days ago my horse bucked me off. I'm 68 yrs old and I landed full force on my right hip. Praise the Lord! My guardian angels and this pearl. I'm sore, very grateful, my bones did not break!
This product is wonderful for general overall well-being. I have been taking the Pearl powder in juice for a few months and noticed those benefits: improved sleep, gradual vision clarity. I take several other things as well, so I cannot contribute everything to just the Pearl powder, but I am certain when I take it it gives anxiety relief within 15 minutes. Taking via capsule is so much easier for travel, or right before bed, or for when I don’t want to consume extra calories. I love this product!
My eyes have been 'sore' and aggravated lately (I am not on a screen all day-instead I am outside working in the elements on my farm). Perhaps what they spray...anywhoo, I ran across the video of Matt suggesting "Pearl plus castor oil around the eyes" ~ OH my, instant relief! THANK YOU!! I use daily now!!
I've been taking these for about one month and so far so good. I think I'm sleeping better now and look forward to seeing if they also help my nails, skin and hair. I just ordered more because I know I need to give it the proper amount of time! I love supporting Matt because of the time and money it must cost him to do all his research and then share it with us for free. Thanks Matt!
My husband has cataracts in both eyes. He has noticed an improvement in his sight after only a few weeks taking the Pearl capsules.