What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
In my childhood, my mom used to tell me how the super wealthy people during her childhood usually purchase pearl and have their maids to hand grind into powder form so that they could intake. Now that I used this product myself, I also gifted her Cultivate Elevate pearl powder, something precious that she had never thought she could ever had in her life.
Really like this product. On my 2nd bag and am still trying different ways to use. Helps sleep immediately. Purchased to see if eye floaters improve. Plus just a good mineral supplement.
Would order these products again, have started to see benefits even only short time using. Thankyou!!
Amazing product, easy to use everyday
Thank you for your products! I had horrible eczema on my face for about a month that popped up out of nowhere (probably triggered by the freezing cold where I live). I remembered watching an instagram video of yours that said dragons blood and pearl powder could be put on the skin. So I mixed both with castor oil and in two days it was completely gone from my face and my skin now looks better than ever. Thank you so much!!