What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
I initially thought it was a lot of hype having used pearl powder in the past, but I’ll have to admit this is a very good quality. Helps me go to the bathroom smoothly, my skin glows according to my sister who wouldn’t stop talking about it, lol! I sleep well most nights so can’t speak to that, also love the extremely fine powder consistency. And overall feeling of wellness. If it wasn’t so pricey I’d definitely get a tube of this stuff and take a bath in it.
An excellent product!
Great product which is why I continue to order. Love the whitening power when I brush my teeth ?
I recently developed eye floaters. Almost concurrently (Divinely inspired?) I came across a discussion of Pearl Powder on Cultivate Elevate's social media platform. What a blessing! I have experienced so far about a 70 percent improvement within a mere two weeks of taking the minimum amount suggested.. Thank you!
I love this stuff. I mix it with coconut oil and use on my face and to brush my teeth. Skin looks great and I think my teeth are getting whiter.