What do the studies say about pearl powder?*
- Pearl powder may reduce sleep disturbance stress response
- Pearl powder may accelerate wound repair and regeneration 
- In Taiwan the use of pearl powder during pregnancy and the postpartum period 
- Pearl may detoxify and invigorate the muscles, calm the nerves, clear the eyes 
- Pearls have maybe effective in calming the mind and brightening the eyes 
- Pearl powder may stimulate fibroblast mitosis and collagen 
- Potential stimulation of bone marrow cells and bone formation by Pearl 
- Pearl powder may reduce the visceral fat of rats 
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-apoptosis effects of pearl 
- Efficacy of protein rich pearl powder on antioxidant status in a randomized placebo-controlled trial 
- Pearl powder calcium carbonate, Glutathione, magnesium carbonate 
I don't have anything to compare this to quality-wise as Cultivate-Elevate is the first brand of pearl powder I've tried. I am using it internally (mixing with water at night) and externally (mixed with HA serum and C powder, also after brushing my teeth). I have calcium malabsorption issues that cause a host of other problems, and found this searching for the most absorbable forms of Ca. I usually feel worse when I take calcium or eat too much of it for a day or two, notably constipation and increase in pain/sleep issues. Pearl powder does not seem to have these side effects at all, and seems to not only help settle my stomach at night but maybe helping to heal to my digestive tract, along with other supplements. I don't know how well internal and external use is helping my dental demineralization issues but we'll see at next checkup. I love the effect on my face! Not only is my skin improving, but I don't wear makeup and really appreciate the slight blur effect it gives my skin (late 50s) without it looking powdery and weird in my wrinkles or on my eyebrows/lashes. This feels like a good lifelong supplement. I have started adding a little to the cats' food to see if it helps them too.
I have been taking this product for the past two weeks. During this time, I have been rubbing the pearl on my skin including around my eyes and eye lids. I have already noticed a slight improvement in my eye sight and my eyes are no longer dry. My skin is looking younger and hopefully the bags under my eyes can continue to improve as well. I also put half a teaspoon in my evening elixir and it puts me in a calm and mellow state before bed. Overall, I am enjoying this product and highly recommend!
My eyes have been 'sore' and aggravated lately (I am not on a screen all day-instead I am outside working in the elements on my farm). Perhaps what they spray...anywhoo, I ran across the video of Matt suggesting "Pearl plus castor oil around the eyes" ~ OH my, instant relief! THANK YOU!! I use daily now!!
I have really noticed a difference in the growth of my nails and hair! The woman who cuts my hair said my hair is much thicker, too.
High quality product, easy to use and Ive seen results! I added it to my toothpaste and my teeth are noticeably whiter after using it for one week. I also added it to my hair conditioner and my hair feels softer and looks healthier. I LOVE the product and highly recommend it! I wish there was a trial size so I could purchase them to give as holiday gifts!!! XOXO