When we start to introduce certain super foods, it's like we start healing very fast, and we start healing and feeding the organs, and the brain, right, because each organ needs food. We don't really look at food that way. We go, 'Oh, I'll just eat some celery, or I ate carrot, or I ate a piece of chicken,' or whatever it may be. The thing is, is certain foods are going to heal certain parts of the body." — Matt Roeske, founder, Cultivate Elevate
In this episode, Curt Mercadante interviews Matt Roeske, founder of Cultivate Elevate, for a discussion of twelve simple ways we can immediately cultivate better health.
Cultivate Elevate provides USDA organic mushroom powder and mixes, Ginkgo Biloba, Shilajit, and other powerful products designed to return balance to the body and earth.
In order to maintain quality, Cultivate Elevate works with USDA organic farms that grow in small batches. All of their mushrooms and minerals are lab tested for pesticides such as glyphosate, and heavy metals.
In this episode, Curt and Matt discuss:
- Cultivate Elevate's mission and products
- The power of 6 Mix Mushroom Powder
- The benefits of Ginkgo Biloba and Shilajit
- The dangers of EMFs and radiation
- Metal toxicity/detoxification
- The power of direct sunlight and sungazing
- How your clothes impact your health
- And much more!
Key quotes from this episode:
- "Radiation is very harmful, because if it's exposed for maybe a second, it's not a big deal, but the problem with like you just described like a wifi router, it's pinging and every one millisecond, 24/7/365. The entire time it's turned on, and it's pinging at usually 2.4-gigahertz, which is the exact same frequency as a microwave."
- "When we really look at it, when we start to introduce certain super foods, it's like we start healing very fast, and we start healing and feeding the organs, and the brain, right, because each organ needs food."
- "So, we're constantly bombarded with cell phones, radiation, these technologies, electricity, etc. 6mix (mushroom powder) was formulated for that reason because I put that blend together so that it would heal and restore the body on the cellular level."
- "Ginkgo is really nice because they've done studies where the ginkgo will actually pull aluminum from the brain. And since we're constantly bombarded all the time with aluminum that's in our public water supply and a whole bunch of other for ailments, that ginkgo will help pull that out and help increase the circulation to the brain."
- "I think we really need to pay attention to our salt. If you ever see the modern salt, table salt, or any of that steer clear of any type of salt like that, reason being is that salt is bleached. They use different chlorides, they use bromides, they put fluoride in it, which is just crazy. They also put talc, which is a form of asbestos."