These are 5 ways you can improve your mental health:
- The first solution would be reducing time on technology. Technology can alter our brain waves putting us into the "fight or flight" wave length. Causing us to be in a heightened state all day. Turn off the phone 2 hours before bed and reduce time watching tv and or YouTube.
- The second solution is drinking distilled water. Tap water can contain over 90 different pharmaceutical drugs causing dopamine imbalances/mood swings. Distilled water is pure water used to heal and detox the body. Try drinking 2 gallons per week .
- The third solution is walking in nature. Just 15 minutes a day can make the world of difference. Being in nature relaxes the mind and helps calm down the body. Search for a local forest preserve near you
- The fourth solution is eating organic and cooking your own meals. Cooking your own meals puts you in charge of what goes into your body versus eating something that is pre-made and it is also LESS expensive. Also with cooking you want to make sure the foods going into the body yield nutrients to heal the mind and body. With conventional foods these foods yield little to no nutrients. Thus causing imbalances in dopamine and brain function. We always use @thrivemarket if we can't find something in the store
- Our last solution for mental health is meditating and journaling. In 2020 we are never writing things down anymore. It is great to write things down and get them off your mind. This relaxes the brain and allows you to focus. With focusing, meditating comes into play. Spending 10 minutes mediating a day can place the mind into a higher consciousness making you more in tune and aware of your actions.