In today's day and age it is important to know how to stay healthy! Here are simple solutions to staying healthy:
- Exercising 15 minutes+ per day helps reduce stress and get the blood flowing. Purging the body from toxins.
- Herbal remedies are safe for the body and can help heal the body from toxic buildup. Try things like ginger root, mushrooms, and shilajit.
- Social interaction helps boost dopamine and is a fun time to catch up.
- Meditation can help relax the mind, prevent disease, and calm the CNS.
- 15 minutes of walking in nature with sunshine can help heal the brain and improve longevity.
- Organic food is not sprayed with pesticides, glyphosate, and sewage sludge. It can help boost the mineral uptake of the body and heal the body from dis-ease. Farmers markets are great for finding new foods in your area.
- Clean water is crucial since our bodies contain up to 80% water. Tap water is riddled with over 100 chemicals and can cause toxicity to our system. Some solutions are a berkley filter, RO, or Findaspring.com
- Wifi is a dangerous thing. Just because we do not see the waves does not make it impact-less. Hardwire your technology with an ethernet cable and disable your wifi. You will sleep better and notice better moods!
- Breathing fresh air is crucial for our lung and brain health. You can look up a local hiking spot near you or get a group of friends together to take a road trip somewhere new.
- Cooking from scratch is a fun one because you know what you are putting into your body. Make sure you always read the ingredients and stick to 5 ingredients or less when you are cooking.
Last, but not least is eating fermented foods. Fermented foods feed our gut bacteria and help keep us healthy. You can try pickling things such as kombucha, kimchi, cabbage, or onions. With these easy tips you can be on your way to being healthy and fit.