What do the studies say about dragon’s blood powder?*
- Anti-fungal activity of dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood may possess anti-tumor properties 
- Antibacterial flavonoids of Dragon’s blood 
- Clinical Study on wound healing and Dragon's blood 
- Reported alleviation of all sorts of pain and itch from bug bites in less than two minutes 
- Wound healing activity of Dragon's Blood 
- Dragon's Blood may support blood health, neuroprotection and radioprotective effects 
- Webmd - Dragon’s blood ulcers, H pylori, and blood clots 
- Potential Radioprotective effects of Dragon's blood 
- Dragon’s blood and an interesting study relating to Diabetes 
- Dragon’s blood and H. Pylori 
- Dragon's Blood Inhibits Chronic Inflammation in rats 
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Could it be?
Deep breath. Okay, here we go. I’ve been having long term serious eye trouble in one eye. I get flashes of light that resonate. I had it checked out and retina is in tact but the issue persisted. Since this product contains antioxidants, I thought I’d give it a try. Well, I am 2 weeks in and my flashing is decreasing exponentially. Is it coincidence or this product? It’s hard to say but I believe ‘in my gut’ that it’s Dragons Blood. I take 2 a day. Hubby broke open capsules and applied it to a stubborn leg wound. He mixed it with coconut oil so he could spread it. Well, long story short—it healed. We’ll continue ordering. I kind of love it. ?
Loving these easy to use capsules and the energy boost. I also started using it topically and can't wait to see the results
i love this product. Fast shipping!
Best I have seen for skin healing
Used these to heal a wound and i was blown away.
Dragons blood for life
Me and my husband love these capsules.